PAPERS

Monday, December 12, 2011

The truth behind any stories

I was never really in loved. Seven past relationships was a lie. I had only experienced four. And the third one was a little bit hard to move on. But then, nakaya ko. I am bit worried now. Twenty years old na akong walang boyfriend. Well, YES! Being single is nice. But beings single for a long time? I guess hindi na. Some of my friends asked me, “You’re good in giving love advices, have you experienced hurt by your true love?” I smiled as I uttered, “Not yet…” Realizations came… “Why? Why is it so easy to give advices well in fact I haven’t experienced it yet.” How? What is the feeling of being in love? What are the signs? As JLO’s song says, “What if I never find? And I’m left behind. So I could keep hoping for love? What if I’m still the same? Status doesn’t change. Got to keep hoping for love? What is love? Somebody show me. Please show me the way.”  I am looking forward to meet this guy and will have a sweet and harmonious relationship with me. Whoever you are I am patiently waiting… Please show me what love is… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... :)