PAPERS

Monday, January 17, 2011

HOPELESS romantic


I've been really hopeless in love...
Had been in Many Situations and it SUCKS!

I'd experienced the throbbing pain felt when my partners dropped me into a trash bin
and later on, find another fling-fling.

But I realized it's not the love that makes me cry.
It's my EGO and PRIDE that has always been declined.

I had experienced also the LOVE and CARE I've always wanted for many years
but unfortunately my heart doesn't want to respond the love they gave
and made them bowed into tears.

Three years passed, I'm still longing for it..
but I guess fate won't let me have it..

I didn't pray for because it's not my priority..
but i realized i need LOVE and INSPIRATION to achieve my necessity..

"SINGLE" will always be my status..
Currently waiting for a bonus.

Hopefully, to find a LOVER..
whom i could say, "The rest of my life, I will give it to you.."
and you asking me, "Will you MARRY ME?"
and me excitingly answers,
"DAMN! I've been waiting for you!
YES! I DO!"



>when will i found you? T_T<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... :)